Wednesday want: Dreamy decor




We are finally going to add the finishing touches to my bedroom over the summer, as a couple of diy projects require more reasonable weather to paint outside, meanwhile I've been compiling the ultimate list of ornaments and accessories to fill my shelves and display unit with when they're both completed! The current collection at Laura Ashley, although on the slightly pricey side, is full of delightful pastels and easygoing floral prints - standout items for me being the peony string lights and atlas globe (perfect for the aspiring traveller) and I can imagine the drinks dispenser being the ideal addition to a cute picnic too!

Are there any other retailers you'd suggest for purchasing dreamy decor?

18 comments:

  1. That drinks dispenser is proper cute!! I'd actually recommend Matalan, they have had some really nice stuff in just lately and also if you're ever near a Home Sense store get yourself in there because there's some bargains to be had!

    Jade
    Beauty Butterfly | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just! Ooh I never thought of Matalan, thank you :)

      Delete
  2. I love everything, especially the 'Best In Show' plate!

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely picks, particularly the globe and fairy lights! I have an alarm clock very similar to that one, but it's from M&S and I absolutely love it! Surprisingly, I often find so really cute décor items in Wilkinsons, and at a great price too!

    Emma xo Wallflower Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely :) Ooh Wilkinsons is a good idea! xx

      Delete
  4. There's some gorgeous pieces here, I'm after some string lights like that and I absolutely love the drinks dispenser, how cute! x

    What Rachael Wrote

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sainsburys also have sounds lovely homeware stuff in!
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so in love with that globe! We've been keeping an eye out for one for ages, and that is just perfect. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! Just the right colours xx

      Delete
  7. So cute! Be warned with that clock though! I have one very very similar (if not the same!) and it ticks obnoxiously loud

    xx
    www.thestyleduckling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh no, I can't stand ticking clocks! Thanks :) xx

      Delete
  8. The drinks dispenser and the globe are wonderful. Nice inspiration for when I have my own place :)

    Helen
    www.teainthetub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I hadn't seen those peony lights...I need them in my life now!! x

    http://creamteaandrosejam.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Leave me your twitter handle/email if you would like a question answered.