London buys.

Celine dupe handbag, Primark cushion, Company and Elle double pack, Poundland coasters, Dotty About Vintage cup and saucer sets, Primark socks, sunglasses and necklace, Topshop bracelet, Primark makeup bag, hand gel and watermelon candle, Topshop bikini topH&M shoes, Primark bikini bottoms.

Those of you who follow me on ye ol' twitter (clickable icon in sidebar if you're late to the party) will know that I spent tuesday in London with my best gal pals for some mooching, munching and most importantly pre-holiday purchasing! Overall I was slightly disappointed with the offerings of southern exclusives such as Forever 21, Bershka and Monki, but came away with trusty Primark and Topshop items nevertheless. I also treated myself to a few rather dashing pastel pieces but I'll save them for future outfit posts (ooh, the anticipation!) 

I love mix and match bikini separates as you can combine from different stores to create the perfect (and exclusive) set... I also couldn't resist jumping on the Birkenstock bandwagon, with this chic black pair that cost about a fifth of their original counterparts. As I've just started running I found the 'shopping is my cardio' socks particularly amusing, and seeing as my faux ray bans are finally coming to the end of their life after ten months of trusty service, I reckoned it was about time to buy a replacement. The Celine-esque bag, although in truth from eBay, had me at hello and the 'nano' size means that it snugly fits my camera, purse and other necessities for travelling without being too bulky. Plus it's in my favourite colour, so who's the real winner here dupe-haters? I jest, I jest.

What shops should I peruse next time I visit the capital?

42 comments:

  1. I love the bag so much! The colour and style. I have been looking for one for ageees! And it is so affordable which is great. You got some great things! x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Primark necklace is so pretty! Cute buys xx

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love a good shopping spree. Those watermelon bikini bottoms are super cute.

    Sorcha x Bright Field Notes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need those h&m poolsliders!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the london make up bag!! Really want it myself x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aah I love everything, you've done a great job combining those two bikini separates! Going to have to have a look in Primark for the bottoms, I'm struggling with bikini shopping right now x

    What Rachael Wrote

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lots and lots! Yes, they have so many designs at the moment xx

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Perfect aren't they! Rubbed my feet though ;(

      Delete
  8. I love your make-up bag, I am definitely going to look out for that x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm surprised you were disappointed by Forever21, I always go mad in there when I go to London! Definitely check out Brandy Melville next time you go, it's amazing!

    www.livinglifeindocs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I normally go mad in there too but they had nothing I want ;( Yes! I love Brandy Melville, bought a top there..

      Delete
  10. Oooh you got some great stuff! I'm definitely lusting after that cushion now - definitely my style! The bag is lovely too xx

    www.lovefrom-lisa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa - so cute isn't it! xx

      Delete
  11. you got so many nice things! love the white bag

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win £250+ worth of beauty products on my blog - ends soon! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helen! It's actually lilac haha

      Delete
  12. Ah I need to get me one of those Celine dupes! Hope you have a good holiday

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So realistic aren't they! Aw thank you xx

      Delete
  13. You got so many lovely things, the teacups and watermelon prints are so cute! I love the cushion too- bike prints are right up my street- so I'll have to take a look at the interior section next time I'm in Primark!
    Emma xo Wallflower Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  14. That bag! The teacups! The watermelon bikini! Oh God I want ALL of this!!! xx

    Little Miss Katy | Lifestyle, Fashion & Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  15. The tea cups are lovely! I would love to go to London!
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such cute buys, I love the tea cups!
    clarabellerose.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous bag! Anything pastel get's a tick from me :) And those socks are just awesome! xx

    everythingbutthekitchen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm exactly the same with pastels haha! xx

      Delete
  18. That.Bag.Is.Perfect.! I thought it was an actually Celine. Also I need those socks in my life ! ahah

    Cait || http://caitrionatighe.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, I wish it was Celine!

      Delete
  19. I have the watermelon bikini top! looks liek you had a good day! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah really! It wasn't very flattering on me unfortunately. Thank you xx

      Delete
  20. I love everything in this haul especially the lilac handbag! x

    http://creamteaandrosejam.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Leave me your twitter handle/email if you would like a question answered.