Lovely christmas gifts.

Urban Outfitters lens mug, Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II lens
Hollister jumper, handmade hangers
Lauren Conrad Beauty, Miranda Kerr Treasure Yourself
Yankee Candle Salted Caramel wax tart
Pink whoopie pie mix, Festive Faces biscuits
Victoria's Secret 5 for £20 knickers/thongs
Urban Decay Naked 3 palette, MAC pro palette with Naked Lunch, Woodwinked and Cranberry eyeshadows

Is it just me or does it already feel like Christmas was ages ago? I was very lucky this year (or should I say last year) and got the majority of things I asked for, which I wasn't expecting at all! My parents bought me the Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 lens which I've been coveting since I bought my beloved Canon 700d a few weeks ago. Combined they produce the most beautiful depth of field and bokeh in photographs, I'm eager to start 2014 with these babies glued to me. They also got me a few macaroon mixes which I am ridiculously excited to get baking with, and some festive face biscuits which are similar to the ones I got addicted to whilst in Barcelona last summer. I love anything that's been handmade or has that extra personal touch which shows just how much thought someone has put into a gift, so I was delighted by the hangers my Mum got her friend to make for me. My room has a cream and lilac theme, and instead of a wardrobe I have a vintage style clothes rail, so these are the most perfect home decor addition I could wish for! I love the little rosebuds and glittery ribbons attached to them (insert heart eyed emoji here) A few of the many little bits I also received from my parents are silky pyjamas, cute fluffy socks, a new memory stick and spider repellent (yes, you heard right) My lovely sister got me a Yankee Candle wax tart in salted caramel (it smells DIVINE) a lens mug, the lid also doubles up as a biscuit holder - how cute - and two visually beautiful books that I've wanted since they were released. The beauty and wellbeing musings of Lauren Conrad and Miranda Kerr will be a welcome break from compulsory English Literature pieces I'm sure! 

For as long as I can remember my auntie has taken me shopping to choose my christmas gifts, so although I knew what I was getting I pinky swear I didn't use any of it till the 25th of December (which was torturous may I add) First of all is this beautiful cream jumper from Hollister which has a floral lace unstructured peplum, I just know I'll be wearing it well into Spring. Victoria's Secret is a brand I've always wanted to own something from, so when they opened a store in Leeds with two tables full of the prettiest knickers I ever did see on a five for twenty pounds offer, it was tres difficult to pick just five! I also received a MAC pro fifteen pan palette and three eyeshadows - Cranberry, Woodwinked and Naked Lunch - it was so hard choosing from the extensive range but I love all three shades and they really make my blue eyes pop. Just incase you hadn't already heard enough about eyeshadow in this post, my grandma got me the rose gold toned Urban Decay Naked 3 palette, which is the most stunning palette I have ever set eyes on (excuse the pun) and I've used it every day since! I also received the newly designed Topshop Joni Jeans from her, which fit like a dream, and the rest of my beloved family gave me money and lots of chocolate! I am actually in shock at how lucky I was this year and I love every single one of my presents, thank you to the moon and back if you're reading! 

I'd love to know what you got for Christmas, so if you've written a similar post link me up below!

24 comments:

  1. those handmade hangers are absolutely gorgeous!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you got some wonderful things , I want to get a pro palette and fill it up but i don't know h
    where to start with all the shadows! x
    my post is over at http://rosieapples23.blogspot.co.uk/ if you wanted to read! love rosie xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so grateful, haha I feel the same! I'll take a look :) xxx

      Delete
  3. You got some lovely presents! I'm keen to get a pro palette but I have so many other palette it might get a little lost lol Jess x

    www.beautyblogjessb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely gifts, get filling that MAC palette! ;)

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251/hope-freedom-love
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jealous of the Naked palette!!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got some beautiful presents, i really want to start a MAC palette and cranberry is definitely on my wish list! i didn't know you was from Leeds, i don't live long away haha

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicola, ooh Cranberry is stunning! Used it so much since I got it :) Ah really! I live near Leeds (about 10 miles from it) haha xx

      Delete
  7. You got some absolutely lovely presents! :)

    http://ellistuesday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, I'm very grateful :)

      Delete
  8. Oh you received so many lovely things! I've written two posts about my gifts too (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! :) I'll check out your post

      Delete
  9. It seems like you got some great presents! I recently did a video about my Christmas gifts on my YouTube channel, AmourHannah, and would love if you could check it out (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, thank you so much. Of course, I'll watch it now :)

      Delete
  10. These are some lovely presents, I've really enjoyed seeing what everyone got for christmas! I'm now seriously lusting of Victoria's Secret....

    S xo.

    blinkeredbarbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, me too! Haha I love VS xx

      Delete
  11. What lovely gifts! :)
    I love the look of the eyeshadow palettes and the camera lens mug is so cute!

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Danielle, gorgeous aren't they! xx

      Delete
  12. you received some lovely pressies!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a question, please tweet me (@GeorginaBunney)