Let it go, the cold never bothered me anyway.


Topshop hat
Primark coat, dress. jumper and tights
New Look boots

I've had this coat since the beginning of Autumn but have only just got round to photographing it! I love the whole trench coat trend that's been going on recently, and the quilted faux leather sleeves just give it a bit of a biker edge. For twenty five pounds from Primark I think it's a gem! The dress, which I've worn in a different pattern on here before, and the jumper are also from Primark. Finding a jumper I like this season has been like finding a needle in a haystack, all the high street offerings are either too scratchy or too long, so when I found this soft, cropped one for a mere tenner I couldn't wait to wear it over dresses and high waisted skirts. We took these on a chilly day in York just after Christmas, it was the first time using my new 50mm lens for outfit pictures so we were still getting used to the focusing range, but I'm really happy with how they turned out considering! What do you think?

I hope you've all had a lovely weekend, I started mine off with a cinema trip to see Frozen (which was absolutely amazing - beautiful music, visually stunning, hilariously funny - five stars, go see it!) and ended today by going for a meal with the girls from work, generous helpings of pizza and embarrassing stories were passed round!

15 comments:

  1. you look lovely :) really loving the coat for such a cheap price! looks great!

    http://prowsed.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, you look so lovely in this outfit! xx

    http://daintydesires.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post , i like your style , for fashion dresses , maybe you can have a look at http://www.angeldress.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got to agree with you about Frozen - I wasn't expecting it to be amazing (nothing against Disney though - who else's childhood mainly revolved around Mickey Mouse?) but it was freakin' awesome. I hadn't seen any movies before the mainly focused on two sisters' relationship. I also really liked the ending - no standard fairytale wedding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's exactly what I thought! I watched an interview with the actors and they were saying that it focuses on love within family rather than your standard prince charming love haha :)

      Delete
  5. These photos are lovely quality! I love your jumper too - really pretty detailing and fit :)

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much Ellen :) xx

      Delete
  6. that is such a lovely print, great photography too. Following you on bloglovin now :)

    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! That means a lot :)

      Delete
  7. Love the pattern on the dress you look lovely!
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. the majority of People are bound to find this really important. I really like the point you are making with your last paragraph.
    online basket ball games

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you have a question, please tweet me (@GeorginaBunney)